Located in the sought after 'Watermark' complex, this incredibly spacious apartment offers unparalleled proportions matched with a cleverly designed floor plan, making it not only a great weekend get-away but also a fantastic permanent residence.
The oversized living area comprises of open plan dining space, a contemporary kitchen complete with huge island bench plus the sizeable living area which flows out on the front balcony where views to the Ocean + The Entrance Channel can be enjoyed with a morning coffee or evening glass of wine.
The Master Suite is a sanctuary all on it's own with a walk through robe, large ensuite complete with built-in bathtub as well as access to the 68sqm private terrace. The second and third bedrooms both offer built in robes and access to the private terrace as well as a large second bathroom, also with bath and shower.
• Extra large double car space in security carpark next to lift access
• Modern fittings + fixtures plus new carpet throughout
• Well maintained complex with high percentage of owner occupiers
• Indoor pool in complex plus lift access + secure intercom system + car wash bay
• Outdoor beach shower, BBQ + dining situated in common garden area
• Short walk to cafe's, restaurants + boutiques on The Entrance promenade
Council Rates $779 Per Annum approximately
Strata Fees $1,168.90 Per Quarter approximately
Water Service Charge $186.03 Per Quarter
Property Type: Unit/Apartment