Move straight into this affordable four bedroom home, then over time why not renovate & add value to it, as it's packed with potential. This quaint & quirky (circa 1912) Station Masters Cottage was relocated to its new home in 2002. Whilst it requires some finishing off to restore it to its former glory, it offers so much potential to add value down the track. The cottage still retains some ornate features including cornices, sash windows and chandelier lighting. A sense of internal spaciousness prevails throughout with well proportioned room sizes and 10.5 foot high ceilings.
* Four bedrooms, one bathroom, one carport on a 702m2 block
* Very private location at the rear of the block with access to the park next door.
* Concrete slab in place ready for a a new garage or granny flat
* Solid, sturdy weatherboard home with most of the hard work already done.
* Close to all the local amenities Mannering Park has to offer
* Only private entry to the local park
"Station Masters Cottage" offers more than meets the eye. Improvements already made by the current owners include new rear deck, front & side verandahs, 4.2 x 6.0 carport plus the cottage has been completely rewired and re plumbed. Also on site is a caravan with annexe fully usable as a teenage retreat.
Property Type: House
Land Size: 702m2