Overlooking the pristine Frying Pan Bay to Sandy Beach Reserve is one of the few remaining undeveloped blocks in the highly sought after Gordon Avenue. The home offers unrivalled lifestyle opportunities with a generous block size of approximately 1706m2. There was a previous DA approval for subdivision that an astute buyer could capitalise on.
The current house is a solid brick and tile construction with three bedrooms, L-shaped lounge dining area, living room, large outdoor dining area and a separate lock up garage. Neat and in original condition, the home is able to be leased or holiday let from day one giving a buyer flexibility if needing to sell another home or investing for future retirement.
Opportunities like this don't last long, book an inspection today.
* Prestigious location with a street record of $2,820,000
* Lapsed DA approval for subdivision of block
* Private jetty with aluminium grate walkway
* Direct ocean access through Swansea Heads
* Lake Macquarie is renowned for great fishing and its marine life
* Approximately 1km to the local shopping village
* Majestic sunsets behind Frying Pan Point
* Centrally located approx. 1 hour to Wahroonga whilst 30 minutes to Newcastle
Land Size -1706 sqm
Rates - $4,600 p/a (approx.)
Projected Rental - $420 p/w (projected)
Inspections are by scheduled Open Home or to arrange a private viewing, please contact Matt Rogers on 02 4396 1000.