This beach side weatherboard cottage was built around 1900 and is loaded with character plus sophistication, credit to the current owners. It has been fastidiously maintained, currently configured into 3 bedrooms, 2 living areas and a large covered deck facing north east to take in the best of this perfect aspect whilst sitting on a perfect 1/4 acre block. With access to a right of way that takes you right to the edge of Wamberal Lagoon and only a few steps to the sands of Wamberal Beach, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity - don't miss it .
* Original weatherboard cottage
* Hardwood timber floors
* Large covered East facing deck
* Modern bathroom
* Large block with wide frontage
* Double sided open fireplace
* Single carport plus lock up storage shed