You can't ask for a better location, tucked away in a quiet street 100m walk to the beach, overlooking the beautiful Wamberal lagoon. This funky beach house was built in an era of style, and offers an abundance of space. Currently separated into two separate dwellings, providing an income as well as a weekender for a quick 'get-away'. Upstairs features four bedrooms, with ensuite. The open living area opens onto an oversized deck where you will sit for hours enjoying your outlook over the water. Downstairs is completely separate, and includes two bedrooms, with its own bathroom and laundry. Each residence includes its own separate double carport.
* Two houses under the one roof. Upstairs, four bedrooms, master with ensuite. Currently rented $650pw/ Downstairs is a two bedroom flat, one bathroom with private access. Potential $400pw.
* The main occupancy has polished timber floors throughout & high ceilings to give the added feeling of space and openness
* Natural gas cooking/ heating and hot water
* Massive water tank to keep your gardens beautiful
* Beautifully peaceful location, 100mts walk to beach
* Set on 999m2 block
* Easy walk to local cafes and restaurants